Brand new to TCAB? Services for all ages start at 10 AM on Sunday.
Here are a few tips to help you navigate The Church at Bradenton:
- If you have children, you’ll want to come a few minutes early and to get them checked into Children’s Ministry (K-5th Grade in Gym, Nursery – Pre K in main building). Middle school and High school students are invited to join us in our morning gathering. Learn more about Student Ministries click here.
- Worshiping/ Experiencing God - You will feel comfortable participating in modern songs of celebration and worship. (If you haven’t been to church lately, you may be pleasantly surprised).
- Teaching - The teachings you will hear are relevant to living life in the real world. You will find them biblical, encouraging, challenging and relational.
- Connect With Others/ Discovering Hope - As we grow closer to God, we grow closer to each other. We strongly encourage people to become involved in a Small Group.
- What to Wear - Come casual. When we gather together, come as you are! For some that will mean suits and dresses, for others it means t-shirts and blue jeans.
- Still Curious About Who We Are? Visit our Core Values page or visit www.chog.org/our-beliefs for more information.